Thank you for visiting npusamall.com. This Site is powered by NPUSA and made available by NPUSA as a service to NPUSA Affiliates (AF). All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions, as they are amended from time to time (the “Terms”). As used herein, the terms “our,” “we,” and “us” refer to both NPUSA and your AF unless the context clearly provides otherwise.
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITE. IF YOU ARE A AF, YOU ARE BOUND BY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
Acceptance of Terms
- Materials includes information, data, documents, images, photographs, graphic audio, videos, webcasts or products
- Services includes transmitting, downloading or uploading from NPUSA websites
The website, services and materials and their selection and arrangement are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, patent, trade secret and other intellectual and proprietary rights. Except under certain circumstances, NPUSA does not grant any express or implied rights to use the website, services or materials
The trademarks, services and logos displayed on the website are the property of NPUSA or third parties. You are not permitted to use the trademarks without a written and signed license from NPUSA. For further information refer to the Policies and Procedures.
Unless otherwise specified, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, pereproduce, publish, upload, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from NPUSA. You must agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in or application to such materials (including, trademark notice, copyright or restriction in any material that you download). Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of NPUSA copyright and other proprietary rights.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks and other product and service names and logos on the website and within the content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as a grant of a license or right to use any of the trademarks on this website without written and signed permission from NPUSA or the third party owner of other trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the trademarks or other materials is strictly prohibited and NPUSA will take all necessary action to enforce this right.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Notice Specific to Documents Available On This Website
Permission to use documents from NPUSA websites is granted according to the following:
- The below copyright notice appears in all copies and that the copyright notice and this permission notice appear
- No modification or changes of any documents are made. NPUSA documents identified above do not include the design or layout of NPUSA websites or any other NPUSA owned, operated, licensed or controlled website. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any NPUSA website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by NPUSA.
Registration: User Names and Passwords
When you open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to authorize NPUSA any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. NPUSA will not be held liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone using your password or account; either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for losses incurred by NPUSA or another party due to someone using your account and password.
Information submitted through the NPUSA Websites
Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, photo albums, calendars, bulletin board services, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to communicate by posting, sending and receiving messages and material that are proper and related to NPUSA services. You agree not to use or encourage or permit others to:
- Post, email or make available content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive another’s privacy or is harmful to others in any way (such as publicity and privacy of others)
- Impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a NPUSA employee or Affiliate
- Is false, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful
- Infringes any trademark, trade secret, trade dress, copyright or other proprietary rights of NPUSA
- That contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- employs misleading email addresses or forges headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through NPUSA.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as attributions, legal or other proper notices, labels, proprietary designations and others.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to NPUSA computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with performance of, or impairs the functionality of NPUSA websites and services.
NPUSA reserves the right to review materials posted and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. NPUSA reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the websites at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- Post, email or make available content that:
Links to or from Third Party Websites
Except as otherwise expressly stated by NPUSA or a NPUSA website, NPUSA is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third party websites that link to or are linked from the NPUSA websites. The linked websites are not under the control of NPUSA and NPUSA is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked with, or any changes or updates to such websites. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, made available through any third party websites. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party. NPUSA is only providing these links to you as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NPUSA of the website. We shall have the right, at any time and at its sole discretion to blick links to NPUSA websites through technological or other means without prior notice.
Monitoring and Protecting the System From Intrusion
All computer systems are subject to monitoring to assure proper functioning of the system and to provide security for the computer system’s operation. You are consenting to the exercise of our monitoring services by using the computer systems. NPUSA reserves the right to use any legal appropriate measures to prevent and investigate anyone that attempts to deface, delte, modify or tamper with or abuse any NPUSA website, server, database, information system or technology asset.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall NPUSA, its officers, director, employees, agents, or related companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever arising under or as a result of these terms and conditions, the use or inability to use this website or the contents of this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not NPUSA is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “as is” and “as available.”